The End of Illusions - From Munich to Dunkirk (1970)
British Universities Historical Studies in Film No. 2
Deals with developments after the Munich Agreement, the changes it brought to British policy towards Germany and the resulting outbreak of war. Considered also is the relationship between mass media, public opinion and government policy.
- Run time:
- 55 mins
- Nicholas Pronay
- History Film Consortium of the University of Leeds, Reading, Nottingham, Edinburgh, Wales and Birmingham
- John Grenville
- Production Company:
- Leeds University TV and AV Service
The End of Illusions - From Munich to Dunkirk
- Source Format:
- Printed Publication
- Additional changes:
- For copyright reasons we are currently unable to provide the cover image.
This booklet provides expanded context and support for the film.
Sign in to download
- Made in co-operation with Visnews Ltd.Original material courtesy of Imperial War Museum, The National Film Archive, BBC Sound Archive and Visnews Ltd.
- BUFVC/IUHFC and underlying rights owners
- Source format:
- Hi-Band U-Matic
- Video Rate:
- Frame Size:
- 720 x 576
- Audio bit Rate
- Cropped pixels:
- top: 2 - right: 2 bottom: 0 - left: 12
- Reason for crop:
- Eradication of video noise
How to cite this film
British Universities Historical Studies in Film, No. 2, The End of Illusions – From Munich to Dunkirk, Prod: The InterUniversity History Film Consortium, 1970, Flash Video, The British Universities Film & Video Council website,http://learningonscreen.ac.uk/newsreels/filmandthehistorian/iuhfc-player/?film_name=pronay_grenville_teoi_hs2