Located on the ground floor and fully air-conditioned, our training and events space is a multifunctional room offering specialist equipment for film screenings and video conferencing.
It can be set up theatre, classroom or boardroom style and is ideal for the following:
We provide specialist facilities for screenings, including:
- High definition video/data projection (PAL – SECAM – NTSC)
- Surround sound system
- Playout options include DVD/Blu-ray, all VHS formats, DV, DVCPro, DVCAM, Betacam and Low and Hi-Band U-matic
- High definition videoconferencing facilities are also available with a 50inch LCD HD display or optional projector output
- Free WiFi
- Flip chart and pens
- Catering can be organised upon request at an additional charge.
- Boardroom: 15 people
- Theatre style: 25 people
- Classroom: 12 people
- Dimensions: 8m x 5.5m = 44m2
- Due to our building configuration we do not have DDA facilities however arrangement is in place for access to disabled toilets in the next-door offices should they be needed.
- Our facilities can only be hired within our standard office opening hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
Questions and How to hire
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7393 1507.